Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week 1, or is it 2?

I was so excited when this program was started last summer! My downfall was that I forgot to do it back then! If there was a way to send an email to myself every week to remind me to work on it, then I would have finished it back in August. Now I feel a rush to start again and get everything done by April.

I had fun setting up my avatar. I chose two things I love - books and the beach.

I can't get the learning contract to show up on my screen. My popup blocker keeps blocking it, even though I have checked for popups to be OK. But I wrote down the 7 1/2 steps and the steps in the learning contract. My goal is to use my blogspot and get rid of my Yahoo web hosting service. Some of the obstacles I face are that I'm forgetful because I have so many things on my mind and I have a hard time prioritizing, so I forget that the learning 2.0 is time sensitive and should move up on my priority list.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 - enjoy the discovery learning adventure. Find a special time each week or each day to work on this -- it is somewhat addicting. You learn a lot and also experience some problem-solving. Saturday mornings and 9pm are prime online time for me at home. Everyone has their favorite quiet time -- when is yours?

I'll alert your CSLA PEER CHEERLEADER that you have started!

Best wishes.
- Jackie Siminitus
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager